Becadexamin is a multi-vitamin, mineral capsule. It is used to treat various vitamin deficiencies, Anemia, stomach problems and many other conditions.
Manufactured by Allenburys (Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.). The Becadexamin is one of the cheapest multi-vitamin tablet brands available in the market.
Besides, being cheap the tablet offers every vitamin in ample quantities as required by our body.
Composition of Becadexamin Capsule
Each Becadexamin capsule contains- Vitamins like -Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Nicotinamide and D-Panthenol .
And minerals like Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, and Magnesium
What do the Becadexamin reviews say?
Becadexamin is a unique combination of all the essential minerals and vitamins. It contains everything that a good Multi-Vitamin should contain.
The only problem is some of the side-effects that it accompanies.
After analyzing over a thousand reviews we can say that Becadexamin is a fantastic multivitamin and multimineral capsule. It is an effective product from GSK pharmaceuticals.
It best serves the purpose of a good multivitamin tablet. The best thing about this capsule is its price. A pack of 30 capsules is available for a price of only 34Rs.
This makes it the best selling multi-vitamin in India. You can find it easily in any of the drug stores.
Uses of Becadexamin Capsule
It is most commonly used to eradicate mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
Some other various uses of Becadexamin are listed below.
- It is recommended for skin and hair issues.
- Eye problems
- Neurological disturbances
- Inappropriate diet
- Wound healing
- Tissue repair
- Chest pain
- Proper muscle growth
- Kidney infection
- Low Magnesium levels
- Low Potassium levels
These were some of the uses of Becadexamin. This clearly shows that in how many ways vitamin deficiencies can affect us.
Hence, it is of utmost importance to maintain a healthy diet rich in all the nutrients.
If you are not able to take the various minerals, and vitamins through your diet, then you must take a Multi-vitamin supplement like Becadecamin.
Benefits of Becadexamine
It can be exceptionally healthy and may benefit you in a lot of ways.
Some of the renowned benefits of Multi-vitamins are as follows.
- Regular intake of Becadexamin capsules will surely help boost your immune system.
- Aids in Red Blood Cells synthesis and also help boost metabolism.
- It helps to maintain the health of your hair and repairs hair damage.
- Promotes healthy, and glowing skin.
- Becadexamin is very helpful in bodybuilding.
- Aids in collagen formation
- It improves blood circulation and therefore boosts your health in infinite ways.
- Treats wounds and depression.
- Strengthens your bones and aids in the formation of antibiotics. The antibiotics, in turn, keeps infections, and certain diseases at bay.
- Treats other chronic diseases like Type 2 diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, bone and muscle ailments, liver dysfunction, Anemia, etc.
Therefore, Becadexamin can be exceptionally healthy for your well being. It is advisable that bedsides, consuming Becadexamin you should also maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Side-effects of Becadexamin
Although it would help you treat your symptoms, it may also cause certain side-effects. Therefore it is advisable that you should consult a doctor before consuming Becadexamin.
Some mild, as well as severe side-effects of Becadexamin, include-
- Excessive Urination
- Yellowish urine
- Muscle Pain and general weakness.
- Pain while urinating
- Increased urination
- Irregular Heart Rate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach ache or discomfort
- Allergic Reaction (rare)
- Liver problems with prolonged use.
- Blurry vision
- Excessive thirst
These list does not contain all the side-effects associated with Becadexamine.
It is advised that you must see your doctor as soon as you see any severe or mild side-effect.
Becadexamin dosage (recommended)
One capsule a day is the most common dosage, but you can also consume 2-3 capsules after consulting your doctor.
Try to not to take the multivitamin Becadexamin in empty stomach, because it may cause some issues. Consume it with your meals or after your meals.
It is recommended that you take it with water. You can also take it with milk or fruit juices.
Becadexamin Dosage for Bodybuilding
Two capsules of Becadexamin will be the best-recommended dosage for bodybuilding or weight training as it has all kinds of vital nutrients and protein that can help in muscle growth during bodybuilding.
- Before beginning the course of Becadexamin, don’t ever forget to tell your doctor about the existing health conditions, that you are going through.
- You must also inform your doctor about the medicines that you are taking.
- Always check the label of the multivitamin multimineral capsule Becadexamin. To make sure that any of its ingredients are not allergic to you.
- You must completely avoid alcohol when on Becadexamin, because it may affect you in a negative way.
- Heart patients should take special care while on the course of this capsule.
- Do not overdose.
- In case of a missed dosage, do not ever take it with a new dose.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take proper guidance regarding Becadexamin
INR – 34 (30 Capsules)
Some other great alternatives to Becadexamin for bodybuilding and well being
The above-listed Multi-Vitamins may look very expensive to you but trust me they are worth purchasing. Moreover, they are the top 5 Multi-Vitamin, brands available in India.
They are completely safe to consume and do not cause any side-effects as such.
Drug interactions of Becadexamin Tablet
Sometimes the drugs that you are consuming may interact with each other and may cause you harm. Therefore, it is important to know about these interactions.
In the case of this multivitamin capsule, it is advised you should not consume alcohol while you are on the course of Becadexamin. Because this may cause some interaction.
Medicinal interactions of Becadexamin Tablet
Even some medications that you are taking with Becadexamin may cause interactions. Hence, you must be careful about it.
Some most common medicines that may cause interactions with Becadexamin are listed below. Please note that all the possible interactions are not listed here.
- Iron supplements
- Arsenic trioxide
- Ascorbic acid
When is Becadexamin prescribed?
Becadexamin is usually prescribed by the doctor when a patient is deficient in vitamins or minerals.
It is also prescribed in certain health conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, malnutrition, bacterial infection, and weak immunity.