Becadexamin is a multi-vitamin, mineral capsule. It is used to treat various vitamin deficiencies, Anemia, stomach problems and many other conditions. Manufactured by Allenburys (Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.). The Becadexamin is one of the cheapest multi-vitamin tablet brands available in the market.
Moreover, it is the world’s cheapest multi-vitamin, mineral capsule brand, yet effective as the other expensive brands.
Besides, being cheap the tablet offers every vitamin in ample quantities as required by our body.
The Becadexamin capsules are very easily available in any medical stores, due to wide demand and distribution. Tons of bodybuilders and fitness freaks prefer becadexamin as their daily dose of vitamin and mineral supply.
Composition of Becadexamin Capsule
Each Becadexamin capsule contains-
- Vitamin-A, D3, E, B2, B6, B12, C, B1
Why is Becadexamin consumed?
Becadexamin is consumed by a lot of people because of the following powerful health benefits that it offers-
- To eliminate vitamin and mineral deficiency. As such deficiencies may lead to certain acute as well as chronic health disorders.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- Becadexamin is commonly used in various skin problems.
- It is consumed by bodybuilders to enhance their daily intake of nutrients.
- It helps to improve the quality of hair and skin
- It also aids in improving the quality of sleep
- Becadexamin aids in various eye problems
Becadexamin for bodybuilding
Becadexamin is a perfect dose of all the micronutrients that your body demands during a workout session. The supply of macromolecules(such as protein) is compulsory in bodybuilding, similarly, the body also needs various micronutrients.
A lot of Indian bodybuilders prefer Becadexamin, not just because it is cheap, but because it does give all the micronutrients in adequate quantities. The only problem with cheap multi-vitamins is that it may not be safe for the long-term.
When I was searching for a cheap multi-vitamin I came across Becadexamin, but a lot of people suggested me not to use it. As it is cheap and may harm you but I had no choice because I couldn’t afford expensive multi-vitamins.
I just stared consuming Becadexamin and the results were amazing for me. I noticed no side-effect other than yellowish urine, that isn’t at all a matter of concern. The yellowish urine is due to Vitamin-B2(riboflavin). This condition is absolutely harmless.
But if you notice some other severe side-effects associated with Becadexamin stop taking it and visit a doctor.
Therefore, you can boost your workout sessions with the help of becadexamin. It will definitely help you to strengthen your workout session.
Becadexamin Dosage for Bodybuilding
Three capsules all day long would be the most recommended dosage for building lean muscle mass. Do not consume more than 3 capsules a day, as this may increase the risk of certain side-effects.
But if you notice any side-effects such as nausea, or headache then you must avoid becadexamin.
Yellowish urine is one of the most common side-effects associated with Becadexamin, but that is not something to worry about.
Other Best Multivitamin For Men
The above-listed Multi-Vitamins may look very expensive to you but trust me they are worth purchasing. Moreover, they are the top 5 Multi-Vitamin, brands available in India.
They are completely safe to consume and do not cause any side-effects as such.
Is Becadexamin a veg multivitamin Or Non-veg?
This is a question that that is raised by a lot of people. But this is not a matter of concern actually. Although the manufacturer fails to mention this on the label, if it is prescribed by the doctor then you must consume it without raising such questions.
What do the Becadexamin reviews say?
Becadexamin is a unique combination of all the essential minerals and vitamins. It contains everything that a good Multi-Vitamin mineral supplement should contain.
The only problem is some of the side-effects that it accompanies. But the good thing thing is that none of the side-effects are serious or something to worry.
After analyzing over a thousand reviews we can say that Becadexamin is a fantastic multivitamin and multimineral capsule. It is an effective product from GSK pharmaceuticals.
It best serves the purpose of a good multivitamin tablet. The best thing about this capsule is its price.
INR – 34 (30 Capsules)
This makes it the best selling multi-vitamin in India. You can find it easily in any of the drug stores.
Some common uses of Becadexamin Capsule
It is most commonly used to eradicate mineral and vitamin deficiencies.
Some other various uses of Becadexamin are listed below.
- It is recommended for skin and hair issues.
- Eye problems
- Neurological disturbances
- Inappropriate diet
- Wound healing
- Tissue repair
- Chest pain
- Proper muscle growth
- Kidney infection
- Low Magnesium levels
- Low Potassium levels
These were some of the uses of Becadexamin. This clearly shows that in how many ways vitamin deficiencies can affect us.
Hence, it is of utmost importance to maintain a healthy diet rich in all the nutrients.
If you are not able to take the various minerals, and vitamins through your diet, then you must take a Multi-vitamin supplement like Becadecamin.
Benefits of Becadexamin
It can be exceptionally healthy and may benefit you in a lot of ways.
Some of the renowned benefits of Multi-vitamins are as follows.
- Regular intake of Becadexamin capsules will surely boost your immune system.
- Aids in Red Blood Cells synthesis and also help boost metabolism.
- It helps to maintain the health of your hair and repairs hair damage.
- Promotes healthy, and glowing skin.
- Becadexamin is very helpful in bodybuilding.
- Aids in collagen formation
- It improves blood circulation and therefore boosts your health in infinite ways.
- Treats wounds and depression.
- Strengthens your bones and aids in the formation of antibiotics. The antibiotics, in turn, keeps infections, and certain diseases at bay.
- Treats other chronic diseases like Type 2 diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, bone and muscle ailments, liver dysfunction, Anemia, etc.
Therefore, Becadexamin can be exceptionally healthy for your well being. It is advisable that bedsides, consuming Becadexamin you should also maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Becadexamin dosage (recommended)
One capsule a day is the most common dosage, but you can also consume 2 capsules after consulting your doctor.
Try to not to take the multivitamin Becadexamin in empty stomach, because it may cause some issues. Consume it with your meals or after your meals.
It is recommended that you take it with water. You can also take it with milk or fruit juices.
Precautions to take note of before starting the course
- Before beginning the course of Becadexamin, don’t ever forget to tell your doctor about the existing health conditions, that you are going through.
- You must also inform your doctor about the medicines that you are taking.
- Always check the label of the multivitamin multimineral capsule Becadexamin. To make sure that any of its ingredients are not allergic to you.
- You must completely avoid alcohol when on Becadexamin, because it may affect you in a negative way.
- Heart patients should take special care while on the course of this capsule.
- Do not overdose.
- In case of a missed dosage, do not ever take it with a new dose.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take proper guidance regarding Becadexamin
Side-effects of Becadexamin
Although it would help you treat your symptoms, it may also cause certain side-effects. Therefore it is advisable that you should consult a doctor before consuming Becadexamin.
Some mild, as well as severe side-effects of Becadexamin, include-
- Excessive Urination
- Yellowish urine
- Muscle Pain and general weakness.
- Pain while urinating
- Increased urination
- Irregular Heart Rate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach ache or discomfort
- Allergic Reaction (rare)
- Liver problems with prolonged use.
- Blurry vision
- Excessive thirst
These list does not contain all the side-effects associated with Becadexamine.
It is advised that you must see your doctor as soon as you see any severe or mild side-effect.
Drug interactions of Becadexamin Tablet
Sometimes the drugs that you are consuming may interact with each other and may cause you harm. Therefore, it is important to know about these interactions.
In the case of this multivitamin capsule, it is advised you should not consume alcohol while you are on the course of Becadexamin. Because this may cause some interaction.
Medicinal interactions of Becadexamin Tablet
Even some medications that you are taking with Becadexamin may cause interactions. Hence, you must be careful about it.
Some most common medicines that may cause interactions with Becadexamin are listed below. Please note that all the possible interactions are not listed here.
- Iron supplements
- Arsenic trioxide
- Ascorbic acid
When is Becadexamin prescribed?
Becadexamin is usually prescribed by the doctor when a patient is deficient in vitamins or minerals.
It is also prescribed in certain health conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, malnutrition, bacterial infection, and weak immunity.
You can also read our article on Becadexamin in Hindi